Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Fate Is Sealed

I'm doomed not to drive. I cant figure out how the car works... reversing the car, to be exact.

i cant remember the steps to do the parking, which as already indicated a bad thing. The next bad omen was... Langgar tiang sia. Tiang No.1 pulak tu.... i dont remember to pusing pusing pusing...wtheck, just keep pusing la.... get the car in, get the car out...but i still cant do it.. =.='''

anyhoooooooo.... i managed to do a 3 point turn..... ^^ seems simple enough. i just need to perfect my car manuevering.

all the time we were parking, the instructor was sweating buckets .... lmao.... with the air-conditioning turned on, but the window was down. and while driving down the high way, he kept trying to teach me how to speak cantonese =3='''' most of the time, the reply he got from me was a big fat WHAT????

See, thats what you get for trying to converse with a banana... so there. do not attempt to hold a conversation in cantonese with me. i shall prove to you its just like a duck and chicken trying to communicate.

No comments: