Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Creativeness

Omigosh... this blog looks so emo-ey... and I cant have that. Well, maybe I should go for pink, cos my friend told me recently that pink is the new black. Well, thats good izzennit?? I made this blog for my own personnal light reading, but all I seem to do is to rant here.

Maybe it's time for a change. Change is good right?? A revolution is a change, no? So i will revolutionise my blog. But it seems that black is the only suitable colour right now. Goddammit...Im so fickle minded.......

When can I ever make up my mind for good. As soon as I made up my mind, a better option came. Should i ignore the better option? or to pick the better one??? Blast it, and I have wasted another 5 minutes pondering about something so insignificant...

I should start taking up time- management courses...Heh...doubt it will ever work for me. If it does, pigs will start to fly.So the probability is close to zero. and I mean ZERO!!!

Probability...proBABIlity....probaOINKlity!!! hahahaha.... if it will ever work




Nights........ there's something wrong with my laptop ;(

No comments: