Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SIMPLE PLEASURES

Life has certainly been more complex now. I seem to have traded some of my childishness for a little mature- ness just to be approved and be accepted by some people. Those simple pleasures I used to enjoy does not seem very pleasurable to me right now. The simpleness of these Simple Pleasures are the uniqeness of these pleasures.


I used to have countless of Simple Pleasures those days. I used to collect Mickey Mouse stickers and stick them on the other side of the cupboard. Lots of cut out pictures from mags about Japanese stuff and anime are hoarded in my little secret place. And i love to eat the Mat Kool ice- cream which goes pop in your mouth when u lick it.


I paid a heavy price for trading in my Simple Pleasures for the unwanted matured-ness which I now have a little in me.


Maybe I should go out and buy the Traffic Light ice- cream and start collecting those useless sticks just for the sake of my childishness.... me likey ice- cream afterall....

No comments: