Friday, May 22, 2009

Hey Edward Cullen (Hey There Delilah Spoof, from Bella's POV). from the bimbo blog

result of me (Leng) and kenny's boredom, with the help of another twilight fan kit yee =D

hey edward cullen
what's it like when everytime
you take a stroll under the sun
and sparkle till my eyes go blind
a dazzling hue
diamonds look so dull compared to you
i swear its true

hey edward cullen
you're like a portable air-conditioner
whenever i am close to you
you make me feel tons colder
yes you do
i know you can't help it but it's true
and actually kinda cool

oh its what you do to me
had a hard time surpressing a nosebleed
i'm obssessed now can't you see
got depressed when you left me
i gone case oledi

hey edward cullen
i know you have trouble sleeping
so i left my window open
every night for you to sneak in
to lay with me
oh i can tell you're bloodthirsty
come sink your fangs into my artery

hey edward cullen
i'm counting down the days till you bite me
why do we have to wait
until i finish school or worse
marry you
why can't we do it old-school
just one bite and we're through

oh its what you do to me
carry me high up a pine tree
oh its what you do to me
oh you got me so horny lol
a cool piggyback ride for free
i'll let out a cry of glee

the werewolves they all come and go
but i don't give a damn you know
cause i've only got my eyes set on you
jacob says i love him too
but all i ever want is you
you're the only one that i love more than booze lmao
i've even jumped off a cliff just for you

today i dove in front of a moving van
just to see if you'll be the man
nearly cracked my skull and crushed my tiny brain
and you're to blame

hey edward cullen
can't you see you take my breath away
all those fan girls scream and shout
just so you'll look their way, but i know you
i'll do everything you want me to
its because i always dream of you
hey eddie darling here's to you
my baby-poo

oh, how you dazzle me
oh, mesmerising me
your eyes captivates me
oh, intoxicating me

Verses that didn't make the final lyrics (but were great fun to write):

Hey edward cullen
i know times are getting hard
especially during that time of month
when blood leaks through my butt
i'm sorry dear,
female hormones kicking in, but you'll get used to it.

hey edward cullen
i'm counting down the days till you bite me,
turn me into a gorgeous hottie
with lightning speed and strength to match it
make me cool,
make more men like me like you do, then i'll marry you

oh, it's what you do to me,
bribe me with a wedding ring...
oh, it's what you do to me,
it's what you do to me...

kenny was here =D


No comments: