Saturday, May 23, 2009

VRROOOOOOM!!!!

Yes, the title says it all. I have driven a car. =))) yay to me. haha. okok.. let me start from the beginning. XD



the guy (Mr. Yew) came and fetched me from my house at 8.15am this morn. then went to taman Sea to fetch another guy and off we went to the driving school. then we waited, waited, waited and WAITED till the guy who is supposed to give the lecture came. it was daymn right boring. i played with my phone... twiddling the strap to be exact. Pls kindly remember that my Nokia had kaput-ed. lol. was using my dad's extra phone. then the guy who is supposed to give the lecture finally came. he bla bla bla-ed till 1pm. but then we have a half our break of course in the middle of the lec.


waited again till 1.30 ard there then went to 'periksa enjin kereta' with the instructor. very hot la, standing in the open. then he asked us, 5 students to name a few parts of the car. that... lil problem oni. =))) so... okaylah, i guess. pass. ehehe


then came the surprising part. the instructor asked each and every one of us to drive the mini kancil around the driving school. walao. i havnt drive before leh. im a NOOB. A bloody NOOB. out of the 5 students, only 3 of us have drove a car b4. walao.. that leaves me and another chinese boy. nvm nvm... at least the instructor told the 'more experienced' students to drive around first. lega hati...hahaha... so 5 students + 1 instructor masuk 1 miserable KANCIL. walao. super overload edi ma.... but instructor said nvm. nvm ma nvm lorh. polis henti just point to the instructor oni nia. so simple.


then when the first girl hidupkan enjin, enjin mati sia. Im like... die lorh. she 'experienced driver', enjin mati. how leh??? sure kenot gerak wan lor. then the second girl drove. wahsay... pro-nya. sampai boleh tekan minyak tanpa instructor bagitau leh.... pro pro. tapi masuk lubang abit. but good edi. next is the malay girl. go down hill ok. jalan flat road ok. go up hill. ALAMAK!! ENJIN MATI LAGI sia. 3 times mati pulak. aiyoo. i became nervous again. but she made it in the end. phew... the next person is the chinese boy. he freed the gear. OK. Pressed on the clutch all the way down. OK. Change to gear one. NOT OK. He change to gear 3. thank goodness the car didnt move. then enjin mati sia. twice. the instructor said lepaskan clutch SIKIT- SIKIT. enjin mati again sia. kononnya he lepaskan clutch terlalu cepat. then down hill, flat road, and... uphill. Enjin mati lagi. then must use handbreak. restarted the engine a few times and FINALLY!!!!


My turn!!! engine is already on. did all the things the instructor told me to. tekan clutch sampai habis. check. kaki kanan stanby break. check.

lepas clutch sikit-sikit. check.
eh?? kereta tak jalan o.
lepaskan sikit lagi. check.
masih tak jalan??
lepas lagi banyak. maybe bcos 6 ppl in the mini kancil.
lepaskan....

thee car gave a shrudder and made funny noises but it JALAN-ED!!! Heck!! the car actually moved weih!!

Instructor: pusiing stearing!!
me: uh.. susah. stearing tak nak gerak.
I: pusing kuat lagi!!!
me: erhhhh...
I: down hill.. slowdown. tekan *watever* lepaskan *watever* Tekan! Tekan!
me: **blur... tekan or lepas eh?? tekan oni la... tekan.. er.. BRAKE lah**
I: OK. kereta dah henti. pasang signal kiri.
me: *fumbles with signals* OK. signal kiri.
I: lepas break... slowly.. pusing stearing kiri. cepat lagi.
me: *pusing pusing pusing pusing* dah..
I: adjust kereta:
me: *wonders how* turns wheel right and left
I: *grabs wheel and started controlling* jangan langgar kereta lain dan masuk longkang...


well... all went well... engine didnt mati, thank god for that. =) and i didnt langgar the Zink stuff laying ard on the road, scratch any cars or masuk longkang!!!

XD


hehehe....good and happy-nya saya nih!!! takde lesen pun boleh pandu Kancil dah.... tee hee

1 comment:

scorpio said...

wow~~~~~u wrote many thing on ur blogs!!i will try to post more,ok?haha..yaya..i practiced driving by using manual car...quite tension to focus on road and hand ...hehe