Sunday, October 19, 2008

EMO- ING AGAIN

Took years to build up this wall around me, ironically it just took you a couple of seconds to tear it down. Sometimes, i just feel like Pon and Zi, those two cute, adorable emo creatures.


I dislike being alone. Just a warm hug wud be sufficient enough to keep me going for the rest of the day. But when I'm alone, I just hug my teddy (or Angeling) for comfort, spill all my thoughts and feelings to it. Only it knows my deepest secrets and the best of all, it wont even say a word when it gets tortured for information. However, teddy or Angeling don't have any emotions, so I just have to make the best out of it.


Sometime the handsome and pretty aren't what they seem at all, all the time. They are just hiding the ugly part of them to prevent others from seeing their true self. But those who really knows them will know otherwise. Heh, how I wish I could go straight up to someone who is Mdm/Sir High-and-Mighty and say this to them.

I just don't know why I can't find a drawing of someone i love which I drew beautiful. No matter how many times I try to draw it again, it just won't work out. Maybe you're perfect, without any flaws, just the way i would like to see you. So, pictures of you that I have drawn are always not pretty enough.



Sometimes i feel that nobody even wants my heart even i expose anybody who wants to do whatever with it. It's free too.... no terms and conditions applied.



But sometimes having too much attention can make me go like this too. Gives me the creeps. Go away. SHOO!!

Well, that is life and life has to go on. I will persevere and overcome those hurdles that comes in my way. I may trip and fall but I will ALWAYS try to stand up on my two feet again. The point is keep moving forward. I may look back again but I won't be longing to be there in the past. The past won't happen again and all I have to do is to look in front (so that I don't trip and fall AGAIN!!)

No comments: