Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PLEASE???

I saw a lil kitty. Black and had white paws. Pretty.

Crying out for its mother, not knowing that its mother will never be near its side again.

It was hungry.

I gave it Cheesels...rejected.
Then I pushed it away...I felt bad.
Gave a lil piece of keropok lekor...ate like there's no tomorrow.

Hungry ya??? Gave it more lekor.

Then I tried to study. It won't go away and kept it rubbing itself on my leg.

Hey, I'm not your Mummy. Felt cruel. So I decided to give it a pat and scratch its head.

Poor thing. It misses it's Mummy.

Then it dawned upon me. I love my Mummy too. I miss her. I want her to be by my side. I want to feel her warm hugs again, her voice. I don't wanna lose her just like the lil kitty did.

When she was around, I was oblivious to her presence. I didn't apreciate her presence. Real dumbo am I.

Now I wanna do a lil something to show how much I appreciate her. I promise starting from tonight, I will slug away in my room until the end of the exams, get good results, and then jump for joy knowing that I have done somehing worthwhile.

Easy right?? Talk only. Now I'm gonna walk it by taking the speaking test for MUET tomorrow morning.

Mummy, please pray for me. I wanna do well. I don't wanna screw it up just like what I did in class.

Please

1 comment:

Inderpreet Kaur Lehl said...

hey don't worry..i;m sure it'll b okie..btw my muet ws kinda bad..REAL BAD!!..the title i got ws sueless..sigh

cheezles?hehe rememba our SUPER RINGs..?LOL i miss u li ann!!