Sunday, October 19, 2008

OH.. ABANG PELIHARAAN KU.. ^^ DIRECT TRANSLATION FOR 'MY PET BROTHER'

I have a pet brother!! Yay!! OKOK...I know u pepz will be thinking like...stupid girl, I already have 10, or maybe even more pet brothers. What the heck, I don't give a damn to it cos this person is reaaaaalllllyyyyy special to me. Not giving out his name. Let's just call him Tiang Lampu aka Street Lamp for now. Dang, I don't have his pic....
He looks a lil like Pon.... with hair.. duh!!

Why special, u ask? Use your brains man, woman, wtv. God gave u a brain, so utilise it!! heh... Well he's there for me when I'm feeling down, moody (a lot these days cos exams are just around the corner) with his happy-go-attitude... and I can just almost...ALMOST tell him all my probs. Not all friends to ryte?? Count myself lucky..wheee... a perfect pet brother to me. ^^


Does not always succeed tho..


Too kind (sometimes)


Fine, you may be arguing that nobody is perfect. Of course he's not perfect, you dodo... Who said he was anyways? I just said he was a perfect pet brother to me and nothing else. Don't add words into my mouth. Or i will spit it right back at you. Oyeah, I'm a 'ganas' person. Ohohoho....


1. He likes calling me sleepy turtle...cos maybe I told him I like to sleep (OK, my bad) so in exchange, I call him 'tiang lampu' and 'rabbit'. No idea why rabbit though. ^^ sounds silly to me now calling a boy, rabbit.


2. His drawing is like 'OH MY GAWD... U CALL THIS DRAWING???' on the computer screen. Laughed mua head off when I saw his drawing for the first time. Felt bad at laughing... so I drew a cacated sleepy turtle....lol


3. Doesn't keep track of time. That's him all right...messaged me 4am....I repeat, 4AM IN THE MORNING.... when I heard my phone buzzing under my soft wonderful pillow....At first, I couldn't be bothered, cos i thought it was just another annoying 'URGENT' Hotlink msg. Wrong. It was him.... well, why not reply cos I can't sleep at all due to my brains saturated with thermodynamics concept? Messaged until I fell asleep (sry bro!!) at 5.30am... hehe



Cheerios to my pet bro...luv ya ~^^~ You're d best!!



Sheesh... I don't know what's on your mind, but it's just a friendly hug.

No comments: