Saturday, January 10, 2009

Feelin' like Sankaki Makio

Aiyoh.. so lazy lah. Tomorrow only do lah.

That phrase sounds all too familiar with me. Afterall, im such a lazy person, no? Since when i was such a hardworking person, working mua ass off night and day? The day will come when pigs can fly and cows can meow.

Im still in my comfort zone, and less than 48 hours later is my exams. Seems that I have already losst my mood to study. Wat d heck, I havnt even started yet. Im fried la.

Just finished waching the jp series My Boss My Hero. and the boss to be is the dumbest person i have ever seen. wth... 27 +5+5+5... and he was wondering was the total more or less than 27. Yala... i noe u guys will oni say stooooopid ppl will oni watch stoooopid comedy series. Oi, im stressed ok? and i need some stupidness to shake off those tiresome tensions which are gettig on my nerves.

I feel soooooo hungry



xoxo
i love Sakurakoji.... who Makio calls Sakura-nantoka (Sakura-something)

No comments: