Thursday, January 22, 2009

Men to lead, women to follow

Teach gave us that title during English lessons and we were supposed to conjure up an essay within 45 mins. Well, out of a sudden, so many 'facts' started whizzing past through my head in less than a second till I forgot how to start an essay. Lol... but I managed to crap out something anyways... lala...



I cant really remember what i wrote but i kinda like the last sentence:

Women today are capable of walking side by side with man, if not in front of him.



Hah, i wonder how my dear lecturer would like that. I specially put this last sentence in just to agitate him. Oh, by the way, Im not looking down on what men can do. Sure, they can do wonderous things. But given the chance, I think women can too. dont cha? ^^

Come to think of it, who started wars?
Men

Who created weapons of distruction?
Men

Oh, and one more thing.

Who once lead the 'big great macho man' since birth?
Woman; their mum
(Isolated cases like their mums died when they are born are not taken into account for)



xoxo
I love writing essays. Dont cha?

No comments: