Thursday, January 22, 2009

HOLIDAYS

Holidays are ment to be fun, being relaxed, feeling happy and any feelings of stress, anger or any other uncomfortable feelings are being.... well...unentertained. Unless you are giving attention to them, which is what I am doing now.

I have homework piling up on my desk... to be more scientific... in my bag. I have 2 assignments to hand up, which is due at the end of Jan, photostat my MUET results slip, photostat my other certs of my bloody school koko.... and my gran's bday is up this fri.

And that's not all. There is more to come. And it will hit me right on my face without me even realising it. Life sucks right now. I wish I could just fly off to somewhere nice without a hint of worries and put all my troubles behind me. Now, wouldnt that be nice???

But noooo.... reality will come and just... well... smash my hopes and dreams.. telling me that time is running out and i still havent completed much of my tasks.... I think im married to homework and troubles sia...


xoxo
Love thyself homework, but not me. Now run hither homework and dont come back....
what the crap am i talking now

No comments: